Montag, 9. Februar 2015

Raw Choco Mousse

What a shock! I did not write the recipe for the raw choco mousse! Shame on me... However, I have managed to build up the recipe because I was so great and thus, I had all the ingredients in my mind.
This healthy dessert is easy to prepare and unluckily, it will be eaten too fast like I did. You just need a few ingredients to create such a sweet treatment.


Raw Choco Mousse 

Recipe (one serving):

2/3 of        a half of an avocado
2 large       bananas
2 tbsp        raw cacao powder
splash of    non-dairy milk 
1               date
sprinkle of  nutmeg and cinnamon or other spices


Put the avocado, 1 1/2 bananas, date , 2 tbsp raw cacao powder in a blender. Add your favourite spices, I used cinnamon and nutmeg because I love the combo, and a splash of non-diary milk, just so much until you get your desired consistency. Blend all ingredients and try out. If you want to have it sweeter, add agave syrup or coconut sugar. You can also vary your sweet treat by adding your desired spices.
Then, cut the remaining half banana in coins and place them on the mousse. I recommend you to decorate 
your mousse with frozen raspberries and chopped almond because the combination is amazing!

¡Buen provecho!




3 Kommentare:

  1. I'm very thankful for the recipe! Ad more "Milk" and you have a tasyty, healthy Cacao Drink but the Mousse is wonderful too.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. You're right! I also like a cacao smoothie. Very delicious.

      Löschen